Thursday, July 2, 2015

Thesis

THESIS 1
When you think of Photographers, and doing photography as a career you may think at first it’s more then just snapping a picture but it is. Photographer’s just like in any other career use writing, it might not be as lengthy or as detailed as other jobs but in the end everyone uses it. Photographers use writing in little things like contracts, emails to clients, and as simply as jotting down ideas. In an interview I conducted with a Photographer he enlightened me about all the different types of writing by giving me different writing artifacts.

THESIS 2

Writing is something that everyone does sometimes we’re so immune to it that we don’t notice it. In an interview I had with a Photographer I was able to sit down and talk with him about what he does and different pieces of writing he does in his line of work. He told me that writing is a very important part of his job it’s how he communicates to his clients. But it doesn’t have to be as serious as that it can be little things he does to help keep himself organized. My view on photography changed after I talked to him, I got a better understanding of the career I’m going into.

No comments:

Post a Comment