Monday, May 25, 2015

Blog Post 2

This is my second blog and I’m still not 100% sure if I’m doing it write haha. Lets just say I’m not very tech savvy. I don’t know what to write about so I guess when in doubt…Netflix. Currently on Netflix I’m watching Mad Men. If you haven’t seen it it’s surprising good! It’s slower than most shows I watch, there isn’t much action. It’s based in the late 50’s early 60’s on businessmen who work in advertising in New York. I feel like they do a good job replicating the time era it makes me feel like I’m looking back in time but in a modern way if that makes sense. In the show they show they do a great job by showing how men with power take advantage of their life. They all have wonderful wife’s some with children but yet they cheat on them almost everyday. The show really opened up my eyes to how popular smoking was. I don’t think I fully realized how much they smoked but it feels like they need a cigarette every five minutes. If you haven’t seen it I would defiantly check it out it’s worth the watch.

Another show I have watched on Netflix that I would recommend is Dexter. It’s action packed and keeps you on your toes. It’s about a serial killer who works for the Miami police department in the blood splatters analysis department. He kills by specific rules his stepfather gave him one of the rules is to only kill other murderers. I don’t want to give anymore away it’s a must see so if you haven’t watched it and you’re into action mysteries I would defiantly watch it.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DJ,

    Just wanted to drop a quick line: so your last blog post -- the review of the weekly readings -- was great. Nice job.

    I don't know what this post is in reference to though. You're definitely welcome to post random thoughts about TV shows, but it isn't necessary. (I'm not upset or anything, but I'm not sure why you posted this.)

    Each week, I want you to use the blogs to (1) react to the weekly readings and, occasionally (2) post your assignments. It's all listed on the syllabus. :)

    Z

    ReplyDelete