Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Blog of the Week 3

This past week has been crazy! Sometimes I think I should have taken summer off to help distress myself. Between taking five classes, homework, and trying to find time to have a social life it’s impossible. If you’re reading this and you’re thinking I’m wrong, you’re probably not in LS.
With everything I’m doing I want to find time to start going to the gym. Being so busy with school I haven’t thought much about working out, but I want to change that. I have already changed the way I eat sadly I had to cut out a lot of things that taste really good. But I’m motivated to change and make a difference in my health.

I’m not over weight but before coming to Brooks I would work out between 18-22hours a week. Not working out has been killing me, working out is such a great way to relieve stress from your life which being here I really need especially because next week we start Black Glass next week in LS. If you’re not in pro photo you’re looking at roughly 20hrs in the studio plus anywhere from 30-40 page write up to go along with it and that’s just black glass one we have black glass 2 and creative after which are just as hard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment