Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Blog of the Week 4

I am exited for our final project at the end of the year in this class. I want to interview my LS teacher Greg Voight. He has a lot of experience in the field I wish to pursue. He also is very out going and easy to talk to which is a bonus because I think I would be to shy to talk to someone I don’t know very well. Having the personal connection already built with this teacher I will be able to ask more questions and hopefully come off more professional. He was a commercial studio photographer for almost 30 years (I don’t exactly how long) and was very successful, he owned his own business and studio he worked out of and had big clients. And that’s what I wish to do so if I can get, as much advice as I can it will help me dramatically.

 I’m also looking forward to another final of mine in PTT262 which is Photoshop. At the end of the semester we have to turn in a composite that uses at least 5 different pictures we took.  The ideas are endless for this project which makes it difficult to choose what I exactly what to do for it. I had a couple ideas first was of a scene of all different board games that would be set up as one big game and then I would shrink down people to make it seem like they were tiny and acting out the different obstacles in the games. My second idea is a portrait of Mother Nature. It would just be a straight on portrait and in Photoshop I would replace her skin, hair, and clothes with objects from nature. Leave a comment on what one you guys think is more interesting I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment