Thursday, June 18, 2015

Weekly Blog wk5

This week has been beyond stressful. But when I have a stressful week the only good thing that comes out of that is, it seems like the week flies by. This week was the week we changed over to a different ownership, which I’m very excited about. They seems like they want to help improve the school and aren’t just looking to make a profit.  The down side though, loosing the website/ email for almost two weeks. This makes it difficult to get work down and isn’t helping with my stressful week. I’m not super tech savvy to start with and then I have to figure out a completely new system while I already have a ton of things to do adds to my stress.  Right now both my emails for school don’t work and I’m not 100% sure how to work the new portal. I wish they had given us some kind of demonstration on how to navigate it or transfer our emails from one account to the other. I know this isn’t a going to be unorganized for long, but it’s very inconvenient, especially with our busy schedules. I know I’m complaining a lot in this email but I hate feeling out of the loop or not able to get to something I need.

Besides being so upset I am happy with the new owners. I feel like they have a lot of potential to rebuild the school to where it use to be. I heard they might build housing on one of the empty properties next to the school if enough students feel like that is important to them. Which I believe would be very convenient living next to school, you would have money on gas and be able to walk about and forth from school any time of the day, which would be nice to go home in-between classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment